How do I talk to Audible customer service
Call Audible.coms customer service at 1-(888)-283-5051.
How do I call Audible customer service
Please note that we are only able to process your customer care inquiry via this contact link or via phone at 1-888-283-5051. Our customer care team is happy to help you, so please connect with them here.
Why does Audible keep charging me
Audible will charge your default Amazon card to avoid any interruptions to your service and benefits, including: 1 credit per month, good for any title to purchase and keep.Nov 3, 2021 $ 14.95 (plus applicable sales tax) If you enrolled in the Audible Membership plan, membership charges start after the 30-day free period.
How can I get my money back from Audible
If youre using a mobile device, tap the book and choose “Return this title,” while desktop users can select “Return this title” next to the book. Select a reason for the return from the list.Apr 8, 2021. Sign in to your Audible account. Navigate to the “Purchase History” section. Find the book you want to return.
How do I cancel my Audible subscription UK
How do I cancel step-by-step?
- Check out Audible.co.uk.
- Log in using your Audible/Amazon account credentials by clicking or tapping Account Details.
- Under the text box containing your current membership information, click or tap Cancel membership.
- Decide on a cancellation reason, then follow the directions.
- Return at any time!
Why cant I cancel Audible
Unused credits are also cancelled with the subscription. You cannot cancel any plans from the Audible mobile apps, but you can do so using the desktop versions of Chrome and Safari to access the website.
How do you I cancel Audible
To cancel an Audible Google Play membership, follow the steps below:
- On your Android device, launch the Google Play Store application.
- To access the Profile Menu, tap on your profile picture in the top right corner.
- Then select Subscriptions from the Payments and Subscriptions menu.
- Search for Audible, then select Cancel Subscription.
- Return at any time!
How do you cancel an Audible account
To cancel your membership, select the reason for cancellation, click or tap Cancel membership under the text box with your current membership information, and then follow the on-screen instructions. Mar 31, 2022.
Who is Audible UK
The worlds largest selection of titles, from well-known classics to brand-new releases and original podcasts, can be found on Audible, an audiobook service from Amazon.
Is Audible owned by Amazon
Despite the fact that Audible is a part of Amazon, the memberships for the two companies are different. While Amazons subscription takes the form of Amazon Prime, which offers a number of benefits, the benefits for the Audible membership are specific to digital audio content.
How do I cancel my Audible subscription on my iPhone
To cancel an Audible membership started in the iOS app, follow the steps below:
- Your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch should be opened to the Settings app.
- Touch your name.
- Tap Subscriptions. (If you don't see `Subscriptions,` tap `iTunes & App Stores` instead.
- Select the subscription you want to edit by tapping it.
- Then select Cancel Subscription.
How do I contact Audible customer service UK
Contact Audibles customer service at 0800-496-2455.
Why is Audible charging me monthly
To prevent any interruptions to your service and benefits, Audible will charge your default Amazon card. This includes: 1 credit per month, good for any title to buy and keep; The Plus Catalogue—listen to as many Audible Originals, podcasts, and audiobooks as you want; and Nov 3, 2021
How do I recover my old Audible account
- Visit the Audible desktop websites Sign In page.
- In the text box, type the username or email address connected to your Audible account.
- To access your Audible account, follow the instructions in the email youll get after clicking Continue.
Is Audible part of Amazon Prime
If you have never had an Audible Premium Plus membership, you can sign up for a 30 Day Free Trial and receive 1 free credit (2 credits for Prime members), along with access to the Plus Catalog, if you havent had an Audible Plus or Audible Premium Plus membership before.
How do I remove my card from Audible
Mobile and Desktop site
- Navigate to your Account Details page and click on the Payments link.
- Next to the card you want to delete, click Delete Card.
- On the pop-up window, select Delete Card.
Why cant I cancel Audible on my phone
Additionally, the cancellation feature is not accessible through either the Android or iOS apps; instead, you must use a desktop or laptop computer to access the Audible website.July 17, 2021
What is Audible on my credit card statement
Audible is a subscription-based, digital-books entertainment service that sells books, original audio shows, and more. The charges could be: A Membership charge of $14.95 (plus applicable tax) or $7.95 (plus applicable tax).Apr 6, 2022.