- What do you call a college student?
- What does sophomore mean?
- What is difference between Ex and former?
- What is a former student for short?
- What do you call someone who is being tutored?
- What does former mean?
- What is another word for former student?
- What do you mean by former student?
- Is an alumni a graduate?
- What is a fancy word for student?
- Is a former student?
- What does ex mean in school?
What do you call a college student?
University students are generally classified as first, second, third or fourth-year students, and the American system of classifying them as “freshmen”, “sophomores”, “juniors” and “seniors” is seldom used or even understood in Canada.
In some occasions, they can be called “senior ones”, “twos”, “threes” and “fours”..
What does sophomore mean?
(Entry 1 of 2) : a student in the second year at college or a 4-year secondary school.
What is difference between Ex and former?
Place in the past- The prefix “ex” is used for immediate past incumbent while “former” is used for all rest who preceded them. Going by this, you can have only one ex-girlfriend or boyfriend and your rest other flings were “Former “.
What is a former student for short?
former student for shortFormer student, for shortGRADFormer students, for shortALUMS39 more rows
What do you call someone who is being tutored?
: one who is being tutored.
What does former mean?
past, long past, or ancient: in former times. preceding in order; being the first of two: Our former manufacturing process was too costly. being the first mentioned of two (distinguished from latter): The former suggestion was preferred to the latter. having once, or previously, been; erstwhile: a former president.
What is another word for former student?
What is another word for former student?alumnusgraduatealumalumnaex-studentgraduandpostgraduatevaledictorianold gradpast student13 more rows
What do you mean by former student?
a graduate or former student of a specific school, college, or university. 2. a former associate, employee, member, or the like.
Is an alumni a graduate?
Alumni is the plural noun for a group of male graduates or male and female graduates. An alumnus is one male graduate. An alumna is one female graduate. And for a group of female graduates, you can use the plural alumnae.
What is a fancy word for student?
Synonym Study In this page you can discover 75 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for student, like: pupil, scholar, autodidact, apprentice, educatee, junior, docent, postgraduate, disciple, sophomore and sudents.
Is a former student?
Former student means that the person in question was a student and now isn’t, typically by graduating.
What does ex mean in school?
1. Excused: Scholar does not need to complete this work. The assignment does not apply to their final grade. a. EX/ABS: If the scholar is excused because they were not at school and the assignment is not easily made up (like a lab assignment) then the grade will be EX/ABS.